Welcome to Visit Udhampur!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ganishka Ventures’s Website, located at https://visitudhampur.com.
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Visit Udhampur if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Jammu and Kashmir, India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
VisitUdhampur.com is an online awareness platform which create profile for Client in connection to the services being offered by client. During the term of this agreement, Client may wish to get his profile updated every now and then. There shall be no charges for the details pertaining to working hours, contact number, email address, website and business address (if in case). Apart from this if Client wish to get his catalogue of services to be updated and wish to update image gallery, it shall be on chargeable basis. Assignment of additional projects, products, or services to VisitUdhampur.com beyond the Services outlined in the SOW (“Statement of Work”). VisitUdhampur.com agrees to accept such Out-of-Scope Assignments only upon a separate written agreement with Client regarding additional compensation to be paid to VisitUdhampur and other relevant terms and conditions. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to require VisitUdhampur.com to undertake any act or perform any services which in its good faith judgment would be misleading, false, libelous, unlawful, in breach of a contract, or otherwise prejudicial to Client’s or Visit Udhampur’s interests.
VisitUdhampur.com shall submit to Client for its approval all elements of any materials to be produced or placed hereunder, including, but not limited to, all copy, layouts, slogans, websites artworks, graphic materials, and photography (collectively, “Materials”). Submission for prior approval of Materials will not be required to the extent that they are preliminary only.
Fees, Payments, and Expenses.
- Fee. As compensation for the Services rendered pursuant to this Agreement, Client agrees to pay VisitUdhampur.com a fee as per the choosed pricing plan.
- Expenses. Client shall reimburse Ganishka Ventures for reasonable out-of-pocket travel expenses, including transportation, lodging, mileage, and meals incurred in rendering VisitUdhampur.com professional services, as well as all necessary incidental expenses (collectively, “Expenses”) Incidental expenses include all expenses incurred for Client’s account in connection with VisitUdhampur’s rendition of services and performance of duties hereunder, including but not limited to the cost of packaging material for shipment, postage, messenger, shipping charges, copyright or trademark charges, website hosting, and any advertisement buys associated with radio, print, or other media and online sources.
- VisitUdhampur.com shall obtain Client’s prior written authorization before incurring any individual Expense. All Expenses not paid directly by Client shall be paid within Seven (07) days of receipt of VisitUdhampur’ invoice. All Expense reimbursements shall be made at VisitUdhampur’ direct out-of-pocket costs, without any markup for overhead, administrative costs, or otherwise.
- Taxes: Client shall pay, reimburse, and/or hold VisitUdhampur.com harmless for all sales, use, transfer, privilege, tariffs, excise, and all other taxes and all duties, whether international, national, state, or local, however designated except income taxes, which are levied or imposed by reason of the performance of the professional services under this Agreement, except income taxes.
- Other Fees: Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, all other services, including Out-of-Scope Assignments, rendered by VisitUdhampur.com shall be subject to additional compensation under a separate agreement between Ganishka Ventures and Client.
- Payment Of Invoices: All invoices shall be paid by Client within two (02) days of receipt. Payments not made within such time period shall be subject to late charges equal to the lesser of (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month of the overdue amount or (ii) the maximum amount permitted under applicable law. VisitUdhampur.com may suspend all services on seven (5) days written notice until the amounts outstanding are paid in full.
In addition to any other fees set forth in this Agreement, Client shall be required to purchase any applicable third party licenses for any third party products that are necessary for VisitUdhampur.com to design and develop Client marketing websites. Such third party products may include, but are not limited to: server-side applications, clip art, “back-end” applications, music, stock images, or any other copyrighted work which VisitUdhampur.com deems necessary to purchase on behalf of Client. In the event any such third party product, VisitUdhampur.com shall obtain Client’s prior written consent before incorporating such third party product.
Unless otherwise stated, Ganishka Ventures and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Visit Udhampur. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Visit Udhampur for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Visit Udhampur
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Visit Udhampur
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Visit Udhampur
- Redistribute content from Visit Udhampur
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ganishka Ventures does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ganishka Ventures,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ganishka Ventures shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ganishka Ventures reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ganishka Ventures a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ganishka Ventures; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Ganishka Ventures. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ganishka Ventures’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Site-feedback / comment / blogs
Any feedback, comment, blogs etc. provided by the user and received by VisitUdhampur.com shall constitute non-confidential information. By submitting any such information to VisitUdhampur.com, you agree that you are transferring and assigning, at no charge, all of your right, title and interest in the information, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You agree that VisitUdhampur.com shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
User Account, Password, and Security
You will receive a password and user account upon completing the registration formalities. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user account including all activities that may occur under the said user account. You agree to
- immediately notify VisitUdhampur.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.